Thank you for choosing Zire Photography and Graphics!
Hi there! I am looking forward to our photography session, Here are some tips and suggestions to make our experience a great one!
1. Make sure you get enough rest the day before. Don't stay up too late or wake up too early. You should look and feel well rested.
2. Prep for this photo session like you would for an audition.
3. Think of the roles you want to play and the character's adjectives and attributes you want to portray in your portrait.
4. Have a clear idea of what you want to achieve with your new headshots. This way we will have a plan prior to our session.
Clothing and Accessories:
1. Bring extra looks. It is better to have a variety than to be stuck with a couple of pieces. 5 to 10 pieces.
2. Wear what you feel and look good in.
3. Consider color, texture and neckline.
Hair and Make-up:
1. For Hair, I would recommend doing it yourself. More than likely on your audition will do it yourself as well. You should look like your headshots when you arrive on auditions.
2. For Make-up, again do it as you normally would. If you use foundation, a finishing mat foundation to even your skin tone.
3. For Blemishes and Scars, do not try to cover them too much or at all. It is easier to edit it in post-production.
Communicate with your photographer:
1. Your comfort is the most important thing to me, feel free to share your thoughts, ideas, and any concerns.
2. Have Fun. The best headshots are made when the subject is at ease and in their zone. So bring a playlist of your favorite music with you.
3. Contact Zire anytime at zire@zirephotography
Whether you are being engaged or celebrating your anniversary, we capture portraits of those special moments and present it in a beautiful timeless pieces of art. We work together with our couples to create unique moments that truly speak of their personalities, love, and connection.